New Zealand Jobs
Cook seasonallast light lodge Tuatapere / Southland Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) to negociate 1 year +
MUST HAVE RESIDENCY, a WORK VISA or a WORK HOLIDAY VISA
– Summer busy lodge and cafe : locals, NZ and international tourists.
– in Tuatapere, Southland (population 550) : 1 hour South of Te Anau / 1 Hour West of Invercargill
– nearby : Fiordland National parks/ Hump Ridge Track (soon great walk)
– Cafe- Restaurant summer trading hours : from 7 or 8 am until Late daily
– Vision : semi self-sufficient cafe, growing herbs, vegetables, fruits on site and preparing or processing on site, serving high quality typical restaurant food and beverages in a mid-range setting and service level.
– Team :
* owner-manager : over 35 years of cooking experience.
* manager : 8 years experience as cook and barista.
* second chef : 3 years experience
* front house : 7 years experience
+ barista-waiter / + dishwashers
ABOUT THE POSITION
– Experience required
– Must have very good english.
– Salary : to negociate in function of experience.
– Job description :
* food, hygiene and quality capability
* cooking, preparation and presentation
* cleaning and dishwashing
– Skills :
* passion for food and perfection
* work well with others and often alone
* handle occasional stress of a la carte service
* be flexible and reliable on the work time
* be honest and loyal
* be motivated and enthusiastic
* good communication skill.
– Must be available to work mornings or nights, Public holidays, Xmas eve, Easter,New Year, school holidays, functions etc.
– Position : from the beginning of November 2018 until the end of April 2019 (6 months)
– Trial period : 1 week.
– Shifts roasted (5 days a week, 40h+)
– Accommodation on site available, Meals can be provided depending on your wish.
Please apply by email only with CV, letter and references
Contact employer for more details
Tips for applying for an IRD Number in New Zealand. Before you [...]
What to do when you first arrive in New Zealand as an [...]
Before you plan to be an au pair in New Zealand… … [...]