New Zealand Jobs
Construction/ Landscaper Workers Wanted – Work in Queenstown!Tradestaff Queenstown Queenstown / Otago Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights) $17.50 - $19/hr depending on skills/experience Construction and/or Landscaping Experience
Do you want to work outside for the summer? Do you like getting your hands dirty? If you have experience doing physical labouring, can follow instructions and have initiative we want to hear from you.
· Rates of pay from $17.50 an hour (plus 8% holiday pay) paid weekly into your bank account.
· Short and long term assignments
· A team of friendly consultants with a combined 15 years of experience finding jobs for backpackers in Queenstown.
· PPE provided free of charge
You register with us at our office in the center of Queenstown and we find work with our client for you based on your skills and experience.
You need to be
· Willing to work outside rain or shine
· Available for a month or more
· Be physically fit and happy to get stuck in to some hard work
A car is a bonus and construction or landscaping experience is preferred.
Come in and see us at our office on Searle Lane, in the centre of Queenstown. Call Freephone 0508 40 40 40 to speak to a consultant or apply online by submitting your CV.
Contact employer for more details
What Visa you Need to study in New Zealand. Studying in New [...]
Which New Zealand universities to consider studying. It’s a no-brainer: studying in [...]
What you need to prepare for your study abroad experience. This is [...]