New Zealand Jobs
Cooking/Housekeeping wwoofing + paidOrganic Farm NZ Te Anau / Southland Volunteering Accommodation + Food(Know your rights) It would be nice to have
We are remote organic certified property with luxury lodge, large gardens and golf. We are looking for someone that is responsible and reliable for cooking dinner for 10 people & housekeeping.
The responsibilities for this role include:
– Cooking dinner for up to 10 people (vegetarian + meat option) – pre-set menus
– Clean kitchen and common facilities
– Clean Lounge and dinning area
– Clean bathrooms
– 5 hrs a day of work, 7 days a week
– 4 weeks minimum stay
After first 3 weeks you get every second Sunday free.
– living in a remote area, surrounded by stunning nature
– organic food (meat and vegetarian options) mostly produced on our property
– home made bread and jam
– couple of hours a day of paid work (most days)
Email us CV with your date of birth and picture, and how long are you able to commit.
Contact employer for more details
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
The picking seasons and picking regions in New Zealand. A great way to [...]
What to do when you first arrive in New Zealand as an [...]