New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Cooking/Housekeeping wwoofing + paidOrganic Farm NZ Te Anau / Southland Volunteering Accommodation + Food(Know your rights) It would be nice to have
We are remote organic certified property with luxury lodge, large gardens and golf. We are looking for someone that is responsible and reliable for cooking dinner for 10 people & housekeeping.
The responsibilities for this role include:
– Cooking dinner for up to 10 people (vegetarian + meat option) – pre-set menus
– Clean kitchen and common facilities
– Clean Lounge and dinning area
– Clean bathrooms
– 5 hrs a day of work, 7 days a week
– 4 weeks minimum stay
After first 3 weeks you get every second Sunday free.
– living in a remote area, surrounded by stunning nature
– organic food (meat and vegetarian options) mostly produced on our property
– home made bread and jam
– couple of hours a day of paid work (most days)
Email us CV with your date of birth and picture, and how long are you able to commit.
Tips for finding a job fast! Job searching is daunting enough in [...]
What is it like to do a fruit picking job in New [...]
Registering on the Immigration NZ website. If you already read our article [...]