New Zealand Jobs
Cooking/Housekeeping wwoofing + paidOrganic Farm NZ Te Anau / Southland Volunteering Accommodation + Food(Know your rights) It would be nice to have
We are remote organic certified property with luxury lodge, large gardens and golf. We are looking for someone that is responsible and reliable for cooking dinner for 10 people & housekeeping.
The responsibilities for this role include:
– Cooking dinner for up to 10 people (vegetarian + meat option) – pre-set menus
– Clean kitchen and common facilities
– Clean Lounge and dinning area
– Clean bathrooms
– 5 hrs a day of work, 7 days a week
– 4 weeks minimum stay
After first 3 weeks you get every second Sunday free.
– living in a remote area, surrounded by stunning nature
– organic food (meat and vegetarian options) mostly produced on our property
– home made bread and jam
– couple of hours a day of paid work (most days)
Email us CV with your date of birth and picture, and how long are you able to commit.
Contact employer for more details
Want to stay in New Zealand a little longer? If you are [...]
Volunteer at a New Zealand Festival! If you love festivals but don’t [...]
Learn how to handle a shovel. The Kiwi lifestyle, awesome mountain terrain [...]