New Zealand Jobs
CLEANERDunstan Hills Alexandra / Otago Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) $16 previous cleaning experience
During our busy summer we need a full time cleaner.
The job includes:
– Prepare tea break 3-4 times a day (boiling water, dish washer, sugar, coffee…)
– Cleaning bathroom and toilets (several time a day)
– Cleaning office
It is a very repetitive job as we have a lot of employees, so it needs to be constantly cleaned.
Our Health& Safety and Food Safety Policies are really important for us as we handle raw food product.
The right candidate will:
– Have experience in cleaning (Hotel, buildings…)
– Have the eye for the details and cleanliness
– Not be afraid of repetitive task
– Not be afraid to clean respecting a protocol
If you think you have those skills, please Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to provide a CV and a letter showing your interest for this job.
Contact employer for more details
How to fill more bins (and make more money) when fruit picking! [...]
Is your volunteer work in New Zealand fair? Working for free for [...]
Tips for finding a job fast! Job searching is daunting enough in [...]