New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Chinese cookOrganic Farm NZ Te Anau / Southland Hospitality / Service Accommodation Only(Know your rights) 3 years
Seasonal Cook Wanted
Organic Farm New Zealand (OFNZ) is looking for a SEASONAL COOK for the summer season (November to February), with the possibility of ongoing employment after completion of seasonal position.
Cook will prepare simple, nutritious and tasty meals for staff and guests – we are looking for a flexible, practical, no nonsense approach to menu planning and meal preparation.
Chinese, vegetarian, fish and meat dishes.
Duties & responsibilities:
– Menu planning
– Meal preparation (lunch & dinner)
– Cleaning & sanitizing work space
– Food and equipment storage
– Inventory & ordering
Desirable Criteria (preferred, not required):
– Cooking certificate or degree and / or one-year cooking experience
– Experience in preparing Chinese and vegetarian meals
– Interest in organic practices and healthy cooking
– Full valid Driving License
– Strong work ethic
– Flexible & positive
– Highly responsible & able to work independently
$20 – $23 / hour. depending on qualifications and experience.
Call 03 249 4253
WWOOF for accommodation, food and so much more! What? A New Zealand [...]
Look after New Zealand’s wildlife and recreation. The famous New Zealand scenery [...]
Make a difference and do something worthwhile! When you hear of volunteering on [...]