New Zealand Jobs
Child Care – Early Childhood – ChristchurchRandstad Education Christchurch / Canterbury Education / Training Paid position(Know your rights) $18 p/h Previous experience working with children aged 0-5
Randstad Education have an online & free registration process and offer attractive pay rates. You can work in a variety of childcare centres throughout Christchurch, developing your career whist maintaining a healthy work/ life balance. If you are excited to play your part in the development of children aged 0-5 then we want to hear from you today!
Key areas include:
– Previous experience working with children in a professional environment
– Willing to apply for a New Zealand Police Children’s Worker Safety Check
– Candidates must be willing to travel and preferably drive
– Previous experience working in a child care setting
– Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don’t hesitate to click ‘Apply’ now! Alternatively, please call us on 0800 800 204 or send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact employer for more details
Find work for accommodation and meals. No, this article is not about [...]
Don’t feel like an interview? Check out these jobs easy to get [...]
The final step to getting a job! This is the most nerve-wracking [...]