New Zealand Jobs
Child Care – Early Childhood – ChristchurchRandstad Education Christchurch / Canterbury Au pair / Nanny Paid position(Know your rights) $18 p/h Previous experience working with children aged 0-5
Randstad Education have an online & free registration process and offer attractive pay rates. You can work in a variety of childcare centres throughout Christchurch, developing your career whist maintaining a healthy work/ life balance. If you are excited to play your part in the development of children aged 0-5 then we want to hear from you today!
Key areas include:
– Previous experience working with children in a professional environment
– Willing to apply for a New Zealand Police Children’s Worker Safety Check
– Candidates must be willing to travel and preferably drive
– Previous experience working in a child care setting
– Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don’t hesitate to click ‘Apply’ now! Alternatively, please call us on 0800 800 204 or send your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Contact employer for more details
Before you plan being an au pair in New Zealand… … Here [...]
Work and travel: your Cv’s new best friend. You’ve lived your life [...]
Work for accommodation and save money! Make your New Zealand travel last [...]