New Zealand Jobs
Charity Fundraising Call Centre Role2evolve CBD / Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) $20.20 with bonuses and incentives Previous Sales/Customer Service experience is great but not mandatory
We’re 2evolve. A close-knit, enthusiastic team of telephone fundraisers who raise funds for some of New Zealand and Australia’s most loved charities.
Everyone you speak to will either be a current or past supporter or have expressed an interest in these amazing charities so no cold calling!
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and creative go-getters to help us stand up for these important causes. Successful applicants will be highly motivated and skilled communicators.
– Full time hours, Monday – Fri, 1.30pm until 10pm
– $20.20 hourly rate
– Weekly Pay
– Located in Auckland CBD opposite Britomart Station
– This role is for an immediate start – applicants must be available for this!
Perfect role for Working Holiday Visas
Perks of the Job:
– Lots of incentives available
– Uncapped bonuses
– Regular staff socials
– Full training provided with opportunities for progression
– Fun, vibrant & supportive office with colleagues from all walks of life
– Positive attitude, enthusiasm and keenness to learn
– Fantastic communication skills with the confidence to talk to anyone
– Happy to work with KPIs and targets in a sales based role
– Able to start immediately
Sales or fundraising experience is highly valued but not a necessity.
For further info, you can contact us on 0800 604 354. We have immediate starts available so don’t delay in applying today!
Contact employer for more details
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]
Quick methods of finding a job in New Zealand. Jobs are pretty [...]
Improve your English during your gap year. Backpackers from all around the [...]