New Zealand Jobs
BACKPACKER DREAM JOB ALERT!!!The Merchant Class Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) base pay + commission no experience necessary
JOB OPPORTUNITY: IN AUCKLAND
START DATE: OCTOBER 8TH
Are you a motivated, charismatic, success driven individual looking for meaningful employment in a supportive and fun environment?
As an industry leader The Merchant Class is excited to offer the opportunity for motivated sales staff to join one of our sales teams in Auckland! We recognise employees who enjoy their work environment are more likely to yield successful results and that is exactly what we aim to do.
We represent some of New Zealand’s most recognised brands in energy, power, and broadband retailers and are currently seeking new passionate sales representatives that are eager to earn some good money.
No experience?? No problem! While a background in sales, hospitality, or customer service is certainly encouraged our supportive training environment only requires you be equipped with a positive attitude, excellent customer service, and a great work ethic.
What’s in it for you?
– Earning potential – Minimum wage is just not enough to experience the exciting and adventures this beautiful country has to offer, we recognize that and to help you reach your financial goals we offer a competitive hourly rate in addition to an uncapped commission!
– Fun – We create work environments that are enjoyable because we know you do your best work when you’re happy and supported. Multiple road trips, outings, team dinners, and drinks are high on our list of motivational work experiences and we are constantly evolving to cultivate the best environment possible.
– Experience – This is a job with unlimited support and encouragement to help you grow to your potential. Ongoing support, training and development, and the opportunity to gain skills and experience will create an all-around successful and productive outcome. While experience will likely boost your earning margins, we have programs in place to help you build from the ground up!
What does the job require?
– A commitment to a full time paid position for a minimum of 4 months
– Someone that can commit to working Mon-Fri 1-8:30pm and Sat 10:30-5:30pm
– Excellent English communication skills as you will be speaking with prospective customers
– Positivity is essential to success and will bring you closer to your goals
– Hard work!! willingness to put effort into this position greatly maximises earning potential
If you think you are who we are looking for then apply now!
– Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
– 4 month minimum commitment
– 5-day (paid) training required before hand
Contact employer for more details
Fund your travels! Potentially spending a year having the time of your [...]
How to fill more bins (and make more money) when fruit picking! [...]
9… Because “10” is too much of an even number… There’s a [...]