New Zealand Jobs
AWESOME SALES ROLE – LIVE IN OPTION (Parnell, Auckland)International Paintball Group (IPG) Auckland Retail / Sales Paid position(Know your rights) Experience great but not necessary - must have upbeat, confident personality!
Our Auckland office is looking for 4 x enthusiastic, confident and outgoing candidates to join our established Sports Sales team.
You will be promoting the world’s largest extreme sports network through Face-to-Face selling means only… No residential and no telesales! Your job will be to sellour awesome VIP ticket packages to interested customers through shopping centreand university promotions, events and expos and business-to-business campaigns!
Successful candidates will earn $750 per/week with OTE ashigh as $1500 – $3000 per week.
Successful candidates will receive:
– Ground floor training
– Product training and development
– Management and development opportunities
– Huge first month bonus (to get you started)
– Live-in accommodation, if needed.
The ideal candidate will:
– Possess excellent communication skills;
– Have a strong work ethic;
– Have good people skills;
– Have a positive attitude and high energy; and
– Love being in control of what they earn.
– In addition to working within a great team, our companyoffers opportunities to travel, both nationally and internationally, and the chance to progress through our management program.
If you are a team player with a willingness to learn, andable to start immediately we welcome your application.
To apply, please:
– phone Jason on 09 889 0517
– Or reply to this advert with why you want to get involved.
– Or contact me directly on email@example.com
We’re looking for immediate starters!
For more information checkour Facebook page – facebook.com/ipgrecruitment
Contact employer for more details
Apple Picking jobs in New Zealand. With New Zealand’s fertile lands, apple [...]
Hostel work: the good, the bad and the ugly. What is it [...]
Opening a New Zealand bank account. For many backpackers and working holidaymakers, [...]