New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Avocado Orchard WorkPukenui Holiday Park Pukenui, Far North / Northland Farm work / Picking Paid position(Know your rights) $19.98 including holiday pay No experience, but must speak good english
WE have some jobs injecting avocado trees. (drilling little holes into the trunks of the tree and putting a syringe in with a liquid that help to protect the trees against root disease). Your job will start Monday 8th April and is for 4 weeks. It is 5 days per week, $19.98 per hour including holiday pay, 8 hours per day (weather dependent)
You will be staying at the Pukenui Holiday Park located in Pukenui (in the very Far North). You can stay in a tent or in your van cost $14.00 per night or in shared accomodation for $17 per night. Pukenui is a small country town with local shops (a supermarket liquor store takeaways) on the Houhora Harbour 45 minutes drive north of Kaitaia. You will be living in the country no night clubs shopping malls or picture theatre so if you need a daily cappuccino this is not the job for you!! There are great beaches and walks. Own transport is preferrable
E-mail jo at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions if you wish to apply for the job;
1. Do you have an IRD number and a working VISA?
2. Do you speak good English?
3. Your full name age gender and nationality (for accommodation purposes)?
4. What height are you?
5. What is your NZ cell phone number?
6. Do you want a bed in a shared cabin or are you sleeping in your van?
7. Do you have a vehicle and do you have any spare seats for car pooling (others come with you and help with petrol costs)?
8. When can you start?
9. Are you available to work 8 weeks or more
10. Are you colourblind have any back ailments or are you allergic to insect bites or pollen?
11. Please list any experience working in orchard or farm work?
12. Have you worked in New Zealand before if so doing what?
13. YOU understand that for the duration of the job you must stay at the Pukenui Holiday Park.
An Honest Account of Working in A KiwiFruit Packhouse. Can you imagine [...]
The New Zealand tax system is incredibly easy to understand. While working [...]
Ask these questions before you start WWOOFing. New to WWOOFing?! You’re going [...]