New Zealand Jobs
Auckland family needs experienced au pair – August start!Au Pair Link Auckland Au pair / Nanny Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) $330 p/w + full board, food, wifi etc.
We have a lovely family with two small children urgently looking for their next au pair, after three previous amazing placements. Their two children are aged 3 & 15 months and love spending time outside in the garden or down at the playground.
Mum and dad both work full time, however mum is a doctor and is often on call or works irregular hours, and dad works on and off and is away frequently – so some flexibility is a must. They live close to the city and the beaches, and can’t wait to show you a bit of kiwi culture!
If you’re an energetic, mature individual with a great sense of humour then apply today
• August start
• Minimum 6 months contract
• 40 hours per week
• Live in position (not available to
• Full driver’s license necessary
• Must have a working holiday visa or
New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa.
* experience necessary
What you’ll get:
* Room, car for work use and all board included – You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills, wifi or food.
* A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $330 p/w after board and lodgings and PAYE is deducted, based on minimum wage)
* Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
* Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus!
Lilian or Emilie (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
The laws behind working for accommodation in New Zealand Working for accommodation [...]
A top work and travel experience in New Zealand! Almost every backpacker [...]
The tools you need to choose a good Immigration advisor. Wanting to [...]