New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Auckland family needs an Au PairAu Pair Link Auckland Au pair / Nanny Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) Wages + food and board Limited
Are you this families next au pair? This family of five consist of mum, Dad and their three fun-loving children based in Auckland close to all the fantastic north shore beaches. They’re looking for their next au pair to join their family and support the running of the household and daily childcare. You’ll need lots of energy and be able to creatively engage with a 4, 3 and 1 year old who have had three successful au pairs in the past.
There’s loads to do, to keep you all busy – from Au Pair Link Playgroups and outings, to local music groups and playgrounds to explire.
You’ll have your own bathroom and double furnished bedroom, with internet access and full board included.
If you’re energetic, mature individual with a great sense of humour then apply today
• Immediate start
• Minimum 6 months contract
• 45 hours per week
• Live in position (not available to
• Full driver’s license necessary
• Must have a working holiday visa or
New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa.
What you’ll get:
* Room, car for work & personal use and all board included – You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills, wifi or food.
* A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $200 – $250 p/w after board and lodgings and PAYE is deducted, based on minimum wage)
* Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
* Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus!
Lilian or Emilie (Candidate Managers, Au Pair Link)
0800 AU PAIR (287 247) or +64 9 309 4444
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]
Work and travel: your Cv’s new best friend. You’ve lived your life [...]
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]