New Zealand Jobs
Au pairs/Live-in Nanny – Nationwide jobsAu Pair Link Nationwide Au pair / Nanny Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) Earn up to $250 p/w + free room and board and food At least 200 hours childcare experience
Make a positive impact and live in Kiwi paradise – find yourself in beautiful New Zealand working for a lovely Kiwi family! It’s also a chance for you to make friends who are in the same position as you!
Our families love sharing their culture and hope you will bring friendliness, energy and a willingness to be involved with their unique, loving version of a Kiwi family.
We’re looking for enthusiastic au pairs who can join our families from now until the end of the year. They all have toddlers or pre-schooled children under the age of 5 years old and are looking for someone with experience in that specific age group. The families are looking for someone who’s friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and above all: loves to work with children!
The typical daily duties families would like you to be involved in includes contributing to the children’s development and love for life. Taking the children to the local playground and further extend the children’s learning from kindergarten. Occasionally help with the families evening meal preparation and do some child-related light house work. To one of these families, you can be an absolute superstar!
· Start ASAP
· 3 – 12 month contracts available
· 30 – 45 Hours per week for up to $250 NZD
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Full driver’s license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand citizenship. Cannot have a student visa
What you’ll get
· Room and board included – You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $200 – $250 p/w)
· Access to Au Pair Link’s regular playgroups, activities and events
· Plus: weekends off, up to four weeks paid holiday and a completion bonus of up to $1,040 NZD!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact employer for more details
Ask these questions before you start WWOOFing. New to WWOOFing?! You’re going [...]
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
The picking seasons and picking regions in New Zealand. A great way to [...]