New Zealand Jobs
AU PAIRS/DEMI AU PAIRS/LIVE-IN NANNY – NATIONWIDE JOBSDream Au Pair Nationwide Au pair / Nanny Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) Earn up to $285 p/w + free room and board and food At least 200 hours childcare experience. Intermediate level of English. Contract term: 6-12months
Become part of the Kiwi culture by working for one of our Kiwi Host Families as a live-in Nanny (Au Pair). You will also make lots of friends through our Au Pair network to travel with once you have finished working.
Our Host Families are caring and welcoming hosts. They hope you will bring a friendly nature, enthusiasm and initiative when you are caring for their children.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Au Pairs who can join our Host Families. Our families can have either babies, toddlers, pre-schooled children or school aged children, so we are looking for people who have the experience with these age groups. Our Host Families are based nationwide and are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing, happy and most important of all – loves to work with children.
Your typical duties will be: taking the children to one of our playgroups, drop off and pick up children from school or kindy. Playing with the children, help with homework, kids laundry, keeping kids areas tidy. Also, preparing children and family meals and doing some child related housework. You are not only working for one of our Host Families, you will also become part of their family.
· Start in August, September, October, November or December 2017
· 3 – 12 month contracts available
· 20 – 45 Hours per week for up to $285 NZD
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Full driver’s license necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa, New Zealand citizenship or have a student visa
What you’ll get
· A private bedroom and board included – so you don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $100 – $285 p/w depending on how many hours you work)
· Access to Dream Au Pair’s regular playgroups, activities and social events
· Plus: 2 consecutive days off in a row (so weekends off), up to four weeks paid holiday for a 12 month contract and a completion bonus of up to $520 NZD.
We can also help you with your tax refunds at the end of your placement.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa or a Study visa where you can work for 20 hours per week.
We also send Au Pairs to America so if you would like a 12 month job in the USA after you finish travelling in NZ email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact employer for more details
The New Zealand tax system is incredibly easy to understand. While working [...]
Should you use Workaway to find work for accommodation in New Zealand? [...]
Want to be an au pair? Choose New Zealand! We don’t need [...]