New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Au pair Kerikeri (aged 25 years+)Apopo Kerikeri / Northland Au pair / Nanny Accommodation + Pay(Know your rights) $230/week Ideally, you’ll have nanny, babysitting, teaching or coaching experiences or similar to join our family.
We are a busy family of six (seven including our cat) living in beautiful Kerikeri, Northland. Our children are three boys and a girl aged 8 to 17 years.
We are looking for an au pair (25 years+) who is considerate, mature, active, fun, positive, outgoing, warm-hearted and friendly, who has experience working with children between the ages of 8 and 17. A full driver’s licence, cooking proficiency and a commitment for a minimum of 6-months is required. Carnivores preferred, as we eat meat.
Your typical duties would be organising the children for school and after school activities on weekdays, preparing weekday evening meals and some light household chores. On Saturday mornings you will occasionally be required to take children to sporting fixtures.
Kerikeri is a short driving distance to spectacular Northland beaches and attractions, and is the Far North’s most popular community. We live ten minutes’ drive from the twin Kerikeri and Waipapa villages (cafes, gyms, backpackers, supermarkets, post office, library and many more) and two minutes’ drive from the airport.
You’ll be flexible with working hours and a good communicator.
· Start ASAP
· 6 month contract
· 35 Hours per week
· Live in position (not available to couples)
· Minimum 200 hours childcare exp. and references required
· Full driver’s licence necessary
· Must have a working holiday visa or New Zealand residency.
What you’ll get
· Room and board included – You don’t have to worry about paying for rent, bills or food.
· A guaranteed weekly wage (typical net wage $230 p/w)
· Use of a vehicle for personal use.
· Plus: two days off per week, one week leave for each 3 months worked, and a completion bonus of up to $1,000 NZD!
Volunteer at a New Zealand Festival! If you love festivals but don’t [...]
What jobs can backpackers get in New Zealand? Armed with a working [...]
A few hours of work a day keeps the rent bill away. [...]