New Zealand Jobs
Job Listing ExpiredCheck out recent listings
Aoraki Mount Cook – Summer Positions availableHermitage Hotel Aoraki Mount Cook National Park / Canterbury Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) Various
If you enjoy the outdoors and fancy having a national park as your playground, then don’t miss the exciting opportunity to work in one of the world’s most amazing alpine environments
- Affordable staff lodgings make it easy to spend time not money-from $130pw includes 3 meals a day!
- Help deliver modern hospitality in an historic environment – we are part of the kiwi story
- Explore the epic alpine environment right outside your door-experience our activities for free!
Here at The Hermitage, we are not just a hotel. We provide a range of accommodation choices as well as bars, restaurants and cafes. But it doesn’t end there…we also have the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, Big Sky Stargazing, Glacier Explorers, guided trekking, 4WD tours and much more!
Our team lives and work together so it’s important that you have a positive attitude and enthusiasm. With summer nearly here, we have a number of fun positions available:
- Housekeeping – As a housekeeping attendant, you will be part of a fun team who look after the guest rooms and public areas of the hotel. Attention to detail, a can-do attitude and a positive attitude are a must. this is a physical role that will keep you fit and active
- Food & Beverage – our busy and dynamic restaurants mean that every day is different, but our focus is always to serve our guests with energy and enthusiasm. We are looking for positive, proactive team players to join our amazing team
- Kitchen – We need everyone from experienced Commis chefs to cooks and Kitchen Stewards. Whether you are looking to further your hospitality career, wanting a start in this dynamic industry or just want a summer being part of a fun crew, we have a role for you
As a team member here you’ll get to see every aspect of the Hospitality and Tourism industry and take away experience that can be transferred to your next exciting adventure. Still interested?
For more information and to apply, go online to www.hermitage.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Confirmation and payment. Welcome to the last leg of our walkthrough on [...]
Get your New Zealand tax back. Throughout your working holiday in New [...]
A top work and travel experience in New Zealand! Almost every backpacker [...]