New Zealand Jobs
Aoraki Mount Cook – Summer Positions AvailableHermitage Hotel Aoraki Mount Cook National Park / Canterbury Hospitality / Service Paid position(Know your rights) Various
If you enjoy the outdoors and fancy having a national park as your playground, then don’t miss the exciting opportunity to work in one of the world’s most amazing alpine environments!
- Affordable staff lodgings make it easy to save money – from $120pw – includes 3 meals a day!
- Help deliver modern hospitality in an historic environment – we are part of the kiwi story
- Explore the epic alpine environment right outside your door – experience our activities for free!
Here at The Hermitage, we are not just a hotel. We provide a range of accommodation choices as well as bars, restaurants and cafes. But it doesn’t end there…we also have the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, Big Sky Stargazing, Glacier Explorers, guided trekking, 4WD tours and much more!
Our team lives and work together so it’s important that you have a positive attitude and enthusiasm. With summer nearly here, we have a number of fun positions available:
- Housekeeping – As a housekeeping attendant, you will be part of a fun team who look after the guest rooms and public areas of the hotel. Attention to detail, a can-do attitude and a positive attitude are a must. This is a physical role that will keep you fit and active.
- Food & Beverage – Our busy and dynamic restaurants mean that every day is different, but our focus is always to serve our guests with energy and enthusiasm. We are looking for positive, proactive team players to join our amazing team.
- Porter/Concierge – As the “Ambassador of The Hotel”, you will assist guests throughout their experience from greeting on arrival, to helping with luggage, to transport around the village. Everyday will be different with a focus on our guests.
As a team member here you’ll get to see every aspect of the Hospitality and Tourism industry and take away experience that can be transferred to your next exciting adventure. Still interested?
For more information and to apply, go online to www.hermitage.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. A minimum 6 month commitment preferred.
Contact employer for more details
Fund your travels! Potentially spending a year having the time of your [...]
Ski Season jobs in New Zealand! Are you an experienced ski bum chasing [...]
What are the jobs to extend your Working Holiday visa? It’s a [...]