New Zealand Jobs
Advanced scaffolderSVR Power Ltd Auckland Construction / Trades Paid position(Know your rights)
We are seeking experienced and reliable Advanced Ticketed Scaffolders to join our team, who have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and extensive tube and clip experience.
The supervisor’s role will require the ability to coordinate with the Scaffolding Manager on a day to day basis and assist with scheduling and inspections. Previous experience managing a team is preferred but not essential.
The successful applicants will need to:
• Show enthusiasm and commitment, along with the ability to work well within a team and company culture.
• Possess a minimum class 2 HT licence. (Can be negotiated with the right applicant)
• Ensure that Health and Safety practices and company policies are met on site
• Have a valid driver’s licence,
• Have the ability to work all over the wider Auckland region.
Do you think that this role matches your skill set?
Are you interested in taking up a new opportunity?
Do you not think that you should get in touch to enquire then!
Contact us right now we are waiting for you to!
Call: +44(0)1229 343791
Text: +44(0)7547 979921 or +44(0)7842 773077
Follow us on:
Instagram: SVR Power Limited
Like our Facebook Page: SVR Power Limited
Contact employer for more details
A complete guide to the Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand. Do [...]
New Zealand universities to consider studying at. It’s a no-brainer: studying in [...]
What is it like to work in the New Zealand dairy industry? [...]