Working Holiday Visa Online Application Guide – Part 2
Lodging an application.
Welcome back to our walkthrough on how to apply online for a working holiday visa in New Zealand.
This guide is “Part 2: Lodging an Application” of your online application process for your working holiday visa in New Zealand. For this part of the application process, you will need to fill out some personal details in an online form on Immigration NZ’s Online Services. To see a complete written version of this guide go to How to Get a Working Holiday Visa?
7. After clicking on the link from the email you received as explained in Part 1, you should be back to the same page where we started. Log in using the username and password that you just set up.
8. Under the “Working Holiday Schemes” heading, click on “Click here to apply”.
9. On this new page, select your country of origin from the list.
10. If your scheme is available, click on “apply now”.
Note: if your scheme is not available check your country’s scheme opening date and time on WorkingHolidayNewZealand.com
11. Fill up all your personal details then hit “save”. You only need to fill out the fields with the exclamation point inside it.
12. After this is done click on “identification” under the personal tab. You will need your valid passport and another form of identification to complete this section. Click on save once you have filled in all the necessary fields.
13. You can now click on “occupation details” under the personal tab. This section is optional, so we advise you to skip it. However, if do want to complete it, enter your industry and occupation in the fields provided and search for a matching item in the list. It is quite confusing, so if you are unsure leave it blank and move on to the “health” tab.
14. Answer “yes” or “no” to all the health questions listed. If you answer yes to any of them, explain in the box at the bottom. Hit “save” and move on to the “character” tab.
15. Same process here, answer “yes” or “no” to all the character questions listed. If you answer “yes” to any of them, explain in the box at the bottom. Hit “save” and move on to the “working holiday specific” tab.
16. Answer all the working holiday specific questions. Now all the tabs should show a tick logo as you have completed the whole application. You can now click on “submit” and pass on to the Part 3 of this guide.
Note: Your intended date of travel does not have to be the exact date, this is for survey purposes only. If your dates are still open, no need to panic!
Finally, move onto Part 3 of this Working Holiday Visa Online Application Guide.
Things to do in Blenheim. In the heart of New Zealand’s largest [...]
Winter is here! Four nearby ski fields, heaps of backpackers, skiers and [...]
Find a job with a recruitment agency! Signing up to a New [...]
What does the “coolest little capital” have to offer? Buzzing with life [...]
Discover something special away from the tourist crowds. The great thing about being […]